A custom-made yoga routine designed for your unique body, mind, and goals
With Your Yoga Video, Sharon will create a 30-minute yoga class designed just for you, and provide support to help you make the most out of your routine.
Yoga can help you feel better in every area of your life. You can decrease your stress levels, increase strength and flexibility, and more. But yoga routines are usually made for a general audience, and may not work for you.
Sharon wants to help you progress in your yoga practice with a routine that’s custom made for your body, mind, and goals.
NOTE: A Zoom call must be booked as part of the sign-up process, but you can opt out later if you wish, and simply complete the questionnaire. Feel free to email with any questions: email@example.com.
Your Yoga Video will allow you to:
- Choose your personal requirements, including yoga style, pace, needs and goals
- Follow along to your own custom-made yoga video whenever you like
- Receive support from Sharon so you can feel confident in your yoga practice
With Your Yoga Video, you can practice yoga confidently, and make progress towards your goals.
You might be feeling:
- Unsure where to start or unable to keep up with a general yoga video or group class.
- Frustrated that your specific needs and goals aren’t addressed in yoga classes.
- Stuck in your yoga practice because a particular area of your body is causing you problems.
- Like yoga isn’t designed for your needs and goals.
Now imagine if you were:
- Excited to have your own custom-made yoga video that meets you where you are.
- Confident practicing yoga and progressing towards your yoga goals.
- Supported in making the most out of your routine.
All that is possible with Your Yoga Video – your own custom-made yoga video designed and demonstrated by Sharon.
Who is Your Yoga Video for?
- Beginners or returners to yoga: You are new to yoga, don’t know where to start, or you don’t feel able to keep up with a general yoga class or video.
- Yoga practitioners with a goal: Whether new or experienced, you have something specific in mind. Physical goals could include flexibility, strength, or a particular pose. Other goals could include stress relief/relaxation, help with unwinding after work, improved sleep, or anything else that you would like to work on.
- Yoga practitioners with a physical injury or limitation: You have a particular area of your body that makes yoga classes difficult. You want a yoga video tailored to your unique body.
Your Yoga Video is NOT for:
- People who don’t want to practice yoga at home.
- People who don’t want to follow along to a video.
“Sharon has a lot of knowledge and demonstrates amazing techniques and different strength options to meet individual abilities.” -K.M.
Sharon Rayner is a yoga teacher who enjoys adapting the practice to individuals. Sharon has had a personal yoga practice since 2005, enjoying vinyasa, power, gentle, and yin yoga. After graduating from Yoga Teacher Training (Vinyasa Yoga) in 2018, Sharon began teaching straightaway. Since then, she has taken additional yoga trainings including yoga sequencing, injury prevention and management, yin yoga, teaching beginners, and teaching chair-based yoga. In addition to creating custom-made yoga videos, Sharon leads 7am morning Zoom yoga every weekday, teaches one to one on Zoom, and teaches local group yoga classes (Littlehampton, West Sussex, UK).
How does Your Yoga Video work?
Step 1. Click ‘Sign Me Up’ to go to the payment platform (Offering Tree).
Step 2. In Offering Tree, click the blue ‘Book Now’ button and choose the date and time for your Zoom call. (NOTE: The Zoom call must be booked as part of the sign-up process, but you can opt out later if you wish.) Complete your payment information and click Register.
Step 3. Check your email (and spam folder). You’ll receive a confirmation email with your questionnaire and Zoom link.
Step 4. Complete the questionnaire and click ‘Submit’.
Step 5. Sharon will create your custom-made yoga video and send it to you, usually within 2 weeks. You can access your video on any device that is connected to the internet (computer, tablet or smartphone).
Step 6. Follow along to your video whenever you like!
Step 7. You can receive support for 1 month by email and/or another optional 15-minute Zoom call with Sharon to get the most out of your routine.
A custom-made yoga video designed and demonstrated by Sharon plus support by email and Zoom is worth hundreds. You can sign up today for just £70!
“Simply wonderful, I feel as I am in the room with you. Thank you.” -O.K.
What’s included in Your Yoga Video?
Completing the questionnaire will help you clarify your needs and goals, and will help Sharon design your custom-made yoga video.
- What is your main goal for your yoga video?
- What time of day will you most likely follow along to your video?
- If you have a preference, which style of yoga would you like?*
- What props do you have? (Props are optional, but a yoga mat may be useful.)
- Have you ever practiced yoga before?
- Please describe any conditions that require specific adaptations to your yoga practice.
* Your Yoga Video can be as challenging or relaxing as you wish. If you have a preference, you can choose from the following styes of yoga:
Hatha (foundational yoga with stable poses)
Vinyasa Flow (sun salutations moving to the breath as well as stable poses)
Gentle (a slow-paced class with gentle postures)
Chair – All Seated (all moves performed seated in a chair)
Chair – Seated and Standing (both seated in a chair and standing holding onto the chair)
Yin (deep, passive long-held seated and reclined stretches)
15-minute Zoom call (optional)
In an optional 15-minute Zoom call with Sharon, you can discuss your needs and goals further.
30-minute custom-made video
Sharon will create your custom-made yoga video according to your unique needs and goals. You can access the video link on any internet device whenever you like. Sharon demonstrates the yoga poses and offers precise cueing and options.
You can receive support for 1 month by email and/or another 15-minute Zoom call with Sharon to get the most out of your routine.
“The session was the perfect tonic to a long day sitting on my office chair!” -C.S.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to my yoga video?
After receiving the link, you have access to your video for as long as you like, across any device you own.
What yoga equipment do I need?
It is a good idea to have a yoga (sticky) mat – this prevents you from slipping and provides a soft surface. Other types of exercise mats might be too soft and/or not very grippy.
Optional props may include a cushion or large folded blanket, chair, wall, yoga block (or large sturdy books), and yoga strap (or dressing gown belt).
What do I need to wear?
You need loose comfortable clothing.
How much space do I need?
You just need enough space for your yoga mat and a little space around it.
I’ve never done any kind of yoga before. Is Your Yoga Video right me?
Yes! When you sign up, you’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire form so that Sharon can collect information such as your experience with yoga and the type of video class you would like. Sharon will design a yoga video that meets you where you are.
What if I already attend group yoga classes?
Combining a weekly group class with your own custom-made yoga video is a great idea! You can follow along to your video at any time between your classes, and will likely make faster progress towards your goals.
How will I know if I’m doing a yoga posture wrong?
Sharon demonstrates the video class and offers precise cueing and different options. If you are unsure about a posture, you can contact Sharon by email or book a free 15-minute follow-up Zoom call.
What technology do I need?
You will need internet connection and a device that is connected to the internet (computer, tablet or smartphone).
My only internet device is my phone. Can I watch the classes on my TV?
Most modern phones and TVs can be connected, either with a cable or wirelessly. Please search Google for instructions regarding your type of phone and TV.
What’s the refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
What if I have another question?
If you have any other questions, Sharon would be happy to hear from you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.